In the case of maintaining the clinical characteristics of the infection after treatment has been completed, a microbiological examination must be repeated to identify the pathogen and confirm the diagnosis.
If irritation appears on the vaginal mucosa or pain occurs, stop treatment.
Do not use vaginal cream “Clindacin B Prolong” in conjunction with other intravaginal preparations.
You can use the drug during pregnancy and lactation when the possible benefit for a woman is higher than the risk for the fetus or baby.
Children and adolescents before adulthood should not be used..
The drug does not affect the concentration of attention and reaction rate.
The drug is released only with a prescription.
It must be stored at a temperature of 15 to 25 degrees in a place where children can not penetrate. How to Buy Clindamycin Hydrochloride 150 mg Online with No Prescription Shelf life of the drug is two years..
The likelihood of side effects of clindamycin - 1 out of 10 cases.
Urinary and reproductive system:
- vaginitis (inflammation of the vaginal mucosa);
- cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix);
- vulvovaginal candidiasis;
- violation of urination;
- pain in the vagina;
- uterine bleeding;
- proteinuria (excessive excretion of protein in the urine is a sign of kidney damage).
- increased gas formation.
- abdominal pain and cramps;
- lower abdominal pain;
- erythema and pruritus at the site of application.
- active substance: clindamycin (in the form of hydrochloride) 150 mg;
- excipients: corn starch, lactose monohydrate, talc, magnesium stearate.
Clindamycin C structural formula18H33Cln2O5S. http://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682399.html Photo: wikipedia.org